Friday, September 27, 2013


Blogging. Committing to it. Gonna be a big shot.
I've been asked to lead a "how to make knotted cord rosaries" workshop during the Confirmation retreat on Sunday. Please pray for the students, leaders and for me (that the clunker of a body holds up). Need to make some example rosaries tonight while I watch TV...
Too many people in my life are finding some fishies that look like snakes as well as scorpion shaped bread. I can either become dismayed or I can pray more.
If anyone sees my son, please tell him to return mommy's copy of "The Bad Popes". Thank you.
I've less than a week to finish an afghan that I began a year ago. UGH. Can I tie rosaries with my feet while I crochet a Tardis?
Styx will be playing just over the way a bit on Friday night. I will not be there. I know that Tommy Shaw will notice and he will sorely miss me.
Last, most important, this weekend is my Mother-In-Law's birthday. One of the least deserved blessings of my life is the family that came along with Brad. I've not been the DIL I could be, the physical distance and toil of life I spin into excuses to not call, not write, not email. I promise that this year I will be the sort of DIL that Sharon deserves. I admire and love her, she is one of the classiest women I have ever met.

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment